PRODUCT CODE SIZE(INCH) NUMBER IN BOX MODEL 30021611203 1" 50 IPT
– The most common application of this type of irrigation method is for cultivating alfalfa, wheat, and potatoes.
– Distributing chemical fertilizers dissolved in water.
– Preventing frost damage to trees and plants, especially in early spring.
– Facilitating better germination of shallow-planted seedlings.
– Resistant to sunlight radiation.
– Fully competitive with various metal sprinklers.
– Optimal utilization of cultivated land area.
– Reduces weed density in the field.
– Suitable for steep slopes, low-lying areas, and elevated terrains.
– Utilizes cutting-edge technology for smoother and more uniform water distribution, ensuring consistent crop growth throughout the desired radius